1.8.16

Scoop London SS17 Collection






Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone has had a great week; I'm currently writing this from my grandparents house in Scotland as I have come up here for my birthday celebrations; only 4 more days to go eeeeeek! 

It's been nearly a week since I travelled to London with my friend and blog photographer Eloise; to visit the Scoop London event. If you haven't heard of Scoop it's a 3 day trade-show event showcasing lots of premium women's designers such as Religion, Vanessa Bruno, Levis and more. I think it's normally held at the Saatchi Gallery but this year it was held at the Old Billingsgate building, which is so beautiful and fits well, considering how many amazing designers and collections are inside. We went to view the SS17 collections; taking notes for one of our fave Independent stores 32 The Guild in Northampton, and we definitely saw some new collections that caught our eye. 

Of course a day in London can't just mean visiting a trade show and it wasn't...having lunch at the back of the venue along the River Thames, where right in-front of us was the Shard, and to the left the London Bridge, which was literally an ideal spot for anyone who appreciates a view and a half! Then heading off to Knightsbridge for lots of shopping (one of our favourite places to shop in London where you still get your top high street stores without the extreme craziness of Oxford Street crowds.) 

I also spotted my dream leather jacket which...wait for it...had zips at the sleeves meaning you could transform it into a waistcoat! I can't wait for SS17! 











Caitlin x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig