8.8.16

Turning 19









I'm 19, finally! I'm not sure whether I mean that in a good way or a 'oh no I'm getting older' and apparently maturer....or so they say. I really didn't want to give up the 18 badge and replace it for an age that to me, doesn't seem that exciting but I'm sure with another year added will come more adventures and memories to make, and hopefully a lot more opportunities to arise with my blog! 

I spent my birthday week in Scotland, my grans birthday is the day before mine and my cousins a couple days before that so coming up to see all my family has been a perfect way to spend my birthday. Ever since I started full time work it's been harder to visit family, so taking the time out to come up and spend quality time with everyone is something important to me. I spent my actual birthday shopping in Glasgow; of course spending birthday money in my favourite shops like Zara and Urban Outfitters. Later on we went for food at the Grosvenor Cafe along Ashton Lane which was heavenly and then to some bars for cocktails and drinks after. It was the perfect night! 

I got the Olympus Pen for my birthday...obviously in cream and am so excited to start using it. It's definitely the dream blogging camera *heart eyes*! 








Caitlin x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig