26.8.16

A bodysuit like no other




Once in a while we come across a piece of clothing that we completely fall in love with; i'm not on about that piece that we obsess over for a month, wear non stop, then sell it the following year. I'm on about that piece that, because of it's super tran-seasonal colours, fabrics and the bond you create with it (sad I know...it is a piece of material after all) becomes something you know will be in your 'forever' wardrobe...maybe not being worn by you much later on in the future because who knows you may feel like something this revealing isn't quite for you anymore. 

Recently I've been a sucker for anything loose and low cut, not to mention silk materials that just fit like a dream and are perfect for summer nights; when it becomes too chilly to wear anything strapless but you want to remain cool. I must say this bodysuit is completely risky and I have nearly flashed my boobs on several occasions while wearing it; but I have restocked on my fashion tape and voila the issue is gone. The print and colour is just another story in itself; a blend of flowers and leafs to take me into Autumn. I feel like this sort of chic piece would be in the wardrobe of someone like Alexandra Spencer; one of my beloved icons and an ultimate Babe!! 

 Summer days also call for the staple Levis; these are new and from Urban Outfitters. I adore the vintage feel to denim shorts so Levis are my trusty go to pair and I take any chance to throw a pair of shorts on when I can; the relaxed style is so easy and I'm all about keeping it casual. 

When the sun's out it's always nice to wear what you've been wishing you could wear when the weather was cold, take the opportunity to wear a little less and feel comfortable in your own skin. 








Caitlin x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful outfit and pictures! I'm loving the bodysuit, it looks great on you <3

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com.co/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig