22.8.16

Going Red and Frilly








In  need of some motivation for the next two weeks before I set off to Cyprus; I've found myself constantly writing ideas and memos for myself and reaching over to grab a coffee in the morning to get me through the day.

There's really no denying we haven't ever been into a shop and bough something that realistically we could hardly see ourselves wearing (especially a number that can only really be worn in summer) but when you are in H&M and find a pair of bold, red, frilly shorts who's price tag screams 'BUY ME NOW' you head over to the checkout without a hint of remorse. I'm a sucker when it comes to a colour that I lack of in my wardrobe and honestly don't know why my wardrobe is absent of the presence of red; a colour that has the connotation of danger and a slight sensual desire to it kinda takes you straight out your comfort zone... and I love that. 

My new obsession recently is tying my tops at the front; I don't know where I saw it or why I started doing it but I love the originality behind it, It can instantly transform a top that you know a lot of people will have into a piece that becomes unrecognisable on the high street. I paired this black cold shoulder top with these red shorts to make for the perfect contrast; also throwing on my tiny red choker with the cutest heart pendant in the middle. These shoes must be one of my best buys from SS16; nothing beats a black lace up heel that makes you feel sassy and confident when walking in them.





Caitlin x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig