3.4.15

My Leather Asos Skirt










*JUMPER: NEXT/ SKIRT: ASOS/ SHOES: ZARA/ EARRINGS: NEXT/ T-SHIRT: H&M/ NECKLACE: TOPSHOP/ COAT: PRIMARK


I can't believe how nice the weather has been recently, lets hope it stays like this. I can't wait for summer now and being able to enjoy that summer feeling as well as wearing summer dresses etc. Although you can never tell with English weather, so fingers crossed it's hot this year.

Today's post is all about that little black leather skirt. My leather skirt. This is a wardrobe must have, something that demands attention and not to mention universally appealing; it can be sexy, edgy and feminine all at the same time, without having to push the boundaries of overly fiery. The fit of my leather skirt is so flattering and not to mention the fabric is so soft inside, which is quite different to many other leather skirts which may be worn for fashion rather than comfort, mine is both. I bought this leather skirt from Asos, not too long ago after seeing it on one of their personal stylists Megan Ellaby. I was quite surprised at how inexpensive the skirt was compared with others I had seen before. 

I tend to pair my leather skirt with a plain t-shirt or an oversized sweater for during the day as I love the casual look that I can pull off when wearing it. I have shown the skirt with a high neck, mint jumper which I am in love with, the slight sparkle makes it such a good jumper for both evening and day wear. My boots are from Zara and have a slight heel, perfect for girls who love that extra height. I wanted to keep the accessories simple as the jumper demands attention, something which would look to busy paired with a necklaces, not to mention the high neck line which stands out on it's own. I am forever wearing rings, and therefore have kept it simple with silver plain rings on one hand and a overly large violet ring on the other hand. Lastly my earrings, my favourite pair that I got for christmas, they have so much charisma for a pair of earrings.My second outfit features a simple tee from H&M to dress down my leather skirt, as well as pairing it with a duster coat, which was a bargain from Primark. 


I like to relate my makeup to my mood and what I am wearing, so I decided to go with a nude lip for my first outfit to capture the essence of simplicity whereas I went with a shade of purple in my second, for a more gothic element. This Kate Moss lipstick is in shade 30 and the nude lipstick is Bare Minerals in shade 'Parfait'.Thank you for reading. 

Caitlin xo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig