26.7.16

Daring To Layer Up






When you barely wear outfits that are head to toe casual throwing on everything that creates a casual outfit is nice for a change, and takes away from your usual go to look that can sometimes become too deja vu.

This outfit reminds me of being a child again when your mum would make you wear t-shirts and vests underneath literally everything in an attempt to keep you warm throughout the day; not quite the same when you are dressing yourself, but layering is a tactic that most fashion girls approve of, to transform any piece in your wardrobe, and make them almost unrecognisable (get more buy for your money which in all is an ultra win to me!) I liked the idea of layering this metallic crop top which I would normally wear on a night out as metallic to me shouts drinks, dancing and being with the girls, but alas when you wanna be more casual throwing on your staple plain white tee and signature mom jeans is just what you need to do.

If you take a closer look there's virtually no black insight in my outfit; except for them streaks and strands in my hair (i'm so indecisive whether to go back to black or not, ahhh!) 







Caitlin x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig