5.8.16

A Summer Wardrobe Essential




When thinking about your daily summer outfit and wardrobe necessities you often  miss out a vital item of clothing that deserves a place in your heart and style, when thinking about what I'd clearly missed as an essential piece of clothing that will forever be an easy to grab and throw on kinda piece the denim mini caught my eye... of course! My previous denim mini I chucked out ages ago when I realised I could no longer explain the reason I was wearing a barely there slither of fabric around my waist (Yes I have grown as much as people would agree to disagree!) This piece caught my eye as being a vintage looking denim mini that had enough distressing and a frayed hem that gave it a bit of edge and reminded me of the Levi skirts.

I was also on the look out for a pair of 'summer sandals' when I came across these self tie, lace up, block heeled sandals that caught my eye; I never go for a flat sandal (only on holiday when you can't exactly walk across the beach in a heel) and feeling as though these shoes would make the much needed statement I enjoy adding to my outfits. 

I have definitely become such a predictable dresser over the years, forever grabbing anything denim and black and throwing it on to create what I'd say is a 'you can't go wrong in this' outfit. 





Caitlin x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig