20.7.16

A Little Bit Of Accessory Loving With Coconut Lane






A few weeks ago I was approached by the brand Coconut Lane; a brand that sells the ideal notebooks for organising your blog posts, the most amazing phone cases I have ever feast my eyes on, the daintiest jewellery and much more. I chose a couple of pieces for myself which of course included the marble print phone case that has that hint of girly and chic included in one, then I chose the marble notebook for writing down all my ideas for up and coming blog posts and lastly the most delicate beautiful rings and chain bracelet. I'm literally obsessed with their site and will be adding a lot more to my collection (I really want the sunglasses for my holiday in September!) 

You can use my code 'caitlinp20' for 20% off anything on their website, so make sure to have a look and treat yourself to anything from a sassy piece of wall art to the dreamiest mobile phone case. 

Caitlin x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig