15.7.16

Slip Into It





I've always been after that perfect slip dress; looking endlessly for one that was neither too figure huggin nor too oversized that it would leave me feeling as though i'd stepped out in a potato sack... after years of looking and trying on ones that were way too long for me I finally found my dream slip dress from Missguided, and from my first glance I knew it was the one to make a new arrival into my ever growing wardrobe.

I wouldn't usually go for tan and i'm dead certain I've  never actually owned anything in tan so picking a colour that was completely like nothing I've ever bought before of course meant a new found love for a colour I now want to buy a lot more off. So i'm probably going to do just that...expect to see a lot more tan on the blog. Ever since I became obsessed with mom jeans 90's dressing kinda began to work it's way into my style (just ever so slightly) and the slip dress really does just emphasise that. I do love a lace detailing on any item I buy and the fact that the dress is in a thick enough material not to wear a bra makes me happy; no matter how hard we may deny it girls love throwing on pieces that require no bra and means we can go au naturel.

The dress and it's lace detailing is a statement in itself and hence why I chose to just add this dainty gold chained bracelet from Coconut Lane (you can use the code caitlinp20 for 20% off on their website!) 




I'm not keen on looking like I've over dressed for a typical day out, so throwing on this black bomber makes what could be a evening slip dress turn into something wearable for shopping, a bite to eat at lunch or coffee with friends.








Caitlin x
SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig