25.7.15

My Rome Style Diary Part 2






     TROUSERS: H&M/ TOP: H&M/ SHOES:
     TOPSHOP/ BAG: MULBERRY 

This was by far my favourite outfit when I was in Rome all thanks to the most amazing flared trousers EVER! I had tried on so many flares and none seemed to fit me that well and the ones that did were too expensive so I took a trip to H&M and beyhold I found these beauties! I also got this crossover black crop to go with them as I loved the fitted look and the slight detail.

 Of course I knew that after my first day of wearing not so comfy shoes I decided to wear my Topshop sneakers which I'd say are a close spin off from the Adidas superstars. 

Day 3




       PLAYSUIT: H&M/ HAT: RIVER ISLAND 

This was my last days outfit for during the day, which I felt was very Rome like and had the bohemian feel with the crotchet detailing at the bottom. I added all silver jewellery  including this amazing arm cuff that I was given a few years ago. 

Night:



      DRESS: RIVER ISLAND/ SHOES: H&M

This was sadly my last outfit in Rome which I adore. I'm not usually a fan of midi dresses as I always feel like I'm too short for them but I love the loose fit of this dress and the unusual pattern. 

Caitlin x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig