18.7.15

My Rome Style Diary Part 1








SHIRT: TOPSHOP/ SHORTS: VINTAGE LEVIS/ SHOES: H&M/ NECKLACE: H&M/ BAG: MULBERRY

Hey there, 

I hope everyone is having a lovely week, seeing as it's nearly summer and I know many people are enjoying finishing school and having all the freedom in the world... for now anyway!

As you know from my last post, I recently visited Rome which was utterly beautiful and beyond everything I could have asked for, so here is what I wore on my first day of sightseeing.

This whole outfit really did revolve around the biggest necklace I have ever worn. The layered style and bohemian feel that comes with it makes it an eye catching piece that just ties in a simple outfit like this together. I opted for my trusty Levis which I got from the clothes show a few years ago, and yes they are quite short but they were perfect considering how hot it was in Rome. 

This sleeveless shirt I bought a while ago and is from Topshop, I liked the minimalistic vibes that come with it, and is definitely something that is needed as a basic item. I loved the added touch of red that I chose to go for, and behold is my first ever Mac product... I am very impressed. The matte finish is perfect for lipstick that lasts all day! And of course I had to go for some gladiator shoes and a black Mulberry which gave it that much needed edge. 

Stay tuned for my next Rome Style Diary...

Caitlin x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig