11.8.15

London Street Style










SKIRT: TOPSHOP/ BAG: TOPSHOP/ TOP: ZARA/ BOOTS: ASOS/ WATCH: ROTARY 


I've wanted one of these skirts for months now, so when it was payday I knew exactly what was going to be on my list! And where better to wear it than a overnight stay in London!!

I paired this button down A-Line skirt with a trusty black and white striped crop which is in a sort of scuba material and is my dream stripe from Zara. Of course I had to add my fringed boots which I still can't get enough off and am so so happy I bought them as they go with everything I own! To finish this look off I have my brand new suede bag from Topshop which is blue and was bought as a birthday present from my sister, whom has amazing taste I must say! I love how it's oversized so it's perfect for carrying around all my bits and pieces I need for trecking around London. 

And can we just stop and take a minute to appreciate how beautiful and colourful these houses are!! 

Caitlin x






SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig