24.7.15

The Wedding Edit




DRESS: H&M/ SHOES: ZARA

I went to a wedding last week and because I hadn't been to one in ages I was so excited! I love how happy weddings are and how it's also an excuse to get dressed up...what could be better?!

This beautiful dress is from H&M and I didn't actually buy it for the wedding but I loved it that much I just couldn't resist. The way it is slightly shorter at the sides and longer at the front makes it edgy without being too over the top and I love the inched waist! I chose to go with black Zara shoes which are my favoruite heels, as they bring so much elegance to an outfit! I also curled my hair with a curling iron and although they aren't massive curls I liked the slight beach wave it gave.

Caitlin x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig