30.4.15

Summer must haves



*WHITE LACE UP DRESS AND WHITE SHOES: ZARA/ OTHERS: ASOS

Summer is right around the corner and with the weather looking good it's time for my summer must  haves this year. I have already put away a few nice bits for the summer such as some playsuits and sandals and I can't wait till the weather is hot enough to wear them. And even if the weather isn't too great here I always have Rome to wear them!

This year I am really feeling the denim and blue colours which can easily be worn with anything, making them great for everyday wear. I am in love with this denim jacket from Asos which considering how beautiful and expensive it looks, is actually only £35. I am definitely in need of this! 

This super cute monster jumper would look amazing with my ripped boyfriend jeans for a more casual look. Crochet is all in this year, which is why I was drawn to this adorable white and pink crochet dress which, if the weather stays nice will look amazing with some white sandals. I've also been wanting a little clutch bag, as I fancy a change from my usual over the shoulder bags and this sparkly number is just perfect! Zara and Asos summer clothes are definitely winning this year! 

Caitlin x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig