5.4.15

My Style Icons








Queen Alexa, my all time favourite Phoebe Tonkin and Kristina Bazan are just a few of my many style idols that I take inspiration from and ideas about my day to day outfits. Phoebe Tonkin is my ultimate style icon and this takes me back to when I used to watch her on H20 Just Add Water, as some of you may remember. I was definitely a little obsessed with this programme when I was younger. She has such interesting features and her outfit choices are so simple yet so chic that they are really easy to manipulate and take aspects from. 

Next is Alexa Chung who many girls adore, she's super cool and trendy and her outfits master the necessity of the occasion. Seeing pictures of her strolling around big cities in her jeans and slogan tees, to seeing her at red carpet events and fashion weeks wearing such outstanding, tweet worthy outfits that make your draw drop. I love the idea of dressing for the occasion! I think I have a little obsession for her as I have so many folders on my laptop titled 'Alexa', it's ridiculous. 

Lastly, Kristina Bazan. One of the reasons she became a style icon to me was the closeness of age and how much she has achieved from her desirable wardrobe and fashion sense, as well as her non stop outfit posts. She always throws in elements of girly crossed with couture pieces that just scream for attention.


Caitlin x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13922645/?claim=8v64773p9r6">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love phoebe's style too, have you seen her wear that black miu miu 2 piece?? It's my all time fave look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she looks amazing doesn't she!! Such unique features!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig