11.6.15

Summer dress down











*TOP: TOPSHOP/ TROUSERS: PRIMARK/ SHOES: RIVER ISLAND/ BAG: H&M/ JACKET: MANGO

So, i'm back after two weeks (I do apologise.) Revision has been heavy with my exams that started last week; they've all come around too quickly. But that hasn't stopped me from blogging about this monochrome look this week, the perfect summer dress down look, ideal for the windy English weather!

These super fitted checked cigarette trousers are from Primark can you believe, I got them a while ago and have worn them so much, especially in the winter with my trusty turtle necks! However, I wanted to be able to make them a summer piece as well which is why i've paired them with this bohemian off the shoulder cropped top, to give that all so girly vibe. You can never trust British weather which is why i've chosen to wear my Mango leather jacket, the ultimate piece in my wardrobe. And to finish this look off i've gone for some open toed platform shoes to make the outfit more summery. 

I was excited about taking these photos as this is one of my favourite streets near where I live, it always looks so pristine and expensive and I love the rustic walls!

Caitlin x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig