8.4.15

The Berkeley Hotel Afternoon Tea










So as you know I went to London to celebrate my 18th Birthday and as well as lots of shopping I also went for afternoon tea at the Berkeley Hotel.

The dress code was smart casual so I decided to wear some white trousers and a fitted black and white crop top, as well as some black wedges. I liked the fact that the dress code was smart as that came along with an elegant atmosphere!

We started of with some small sandwiches which were very unusual and  delicious at the same time. The best part was of course the cakes which were all designed to represent one of the latest fashion designers and their collection. So there was an Alexander McQueen 'Armadillo' shortbread boot which looked and tasted like a dream, and they based this around his Savage Beauty Exhibition which me and my friend actually went to the other week! There was also Anya Hindmarche's Big Eye collection which was a Victoria sponge handbag and was definitely my favourite! It was by far an amazing way to spend my birthday. 

 Caitlin x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig