16.5.16

Bare Legs In May





The day of taking these photos was one of the hottest days we'd had in a while...so waking up with the realisation YES it is finally sunny and that meant the first day of the year I could go tight free. Something's just oh so nice about bare legs and a playsuit or dress and I much prefer the look over a pair of tights which don't do me much justice... the reason I wear mostly jeans or trousers in the Winter.

This amazing tropical tuxedo style Topshop playsuit was slightly overpriced but telling myself 'I can wear it to work as well' meant I just had to buy it. I love the sailor navy colour, a great palette for your Spring wardrobe when you aren't quite ready to dress in white or other softer colours. Oh and behold another choker; I am if not quite in love with this Zara ridged choker which came in a set with  the vintage looking matching bracelet. The fact it's May meant I wasn't quite ready to wear an open sandal just yet, and heeled boots really are something I love pairing with dresses, playsuits and skirts in the Summer. 






PLAYSUIT: TOPSHOP / BAG: MANGO / SHOES: ASOS / BANGLE AND NECKLACE: ZARA / 

Caitlin x 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love this Topshop playsuit! X

    Shan

    www.missshanlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig