23.5.16

The Rule Of Going Backless





In desperate need of some sun soon; not just to tan my extremely ghost white legs (almost embarrassing how pale they are) but also to distress my self from my daily routine of work. The sunny weekend here in England has made me feel super fresh though just would definitely prefer to be hitting the beaches of Portugal or Dubai. 

Anything with an open back is an ultimate Spring/Summer necessity to me, nothing feels more subtly sexy and sleek than revealing a little more than you would any other time of the year...obviously to a certain degree I mean! I adore the delicate fabric on this Zara open back piece; the way the back droops and ties at the bottom makes for the perfect fit. I've always found an open back to be really flattering and the crossover detail and peep hole are feminine for summer! 

Although you see me in mostly darker colours doesn't mean I don't ever wear soft, light colours when it comes to spring and summer and something I do love is tan and gold detailing so this yellow bodycon skirt does just wonders, the perfect skirt to pair with all my beloved gold jewellery; including this oversized ring. 




SKIRT: H&M / TOP: ZARA / SHOES: PRIMARK / RING: H&M / EARRINGS: H&M 

Caitlin x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig