20.4.16

Thinking About The Culotte Trend!


When this trend first came out I honestly thought it would be a one hit wonder, a trend of the now but by the looks of it The Culotte is set to stay. I didn't think that they would suit me at all as I'm fairly short and believed that they would look so much more flattering on someone taller but when I walked into River Island a month ago and saw all the beautiful Culotte style jumpsuits I had to try one on and was more than surprised when this striped one fitted me and actually looked really nice.

For just out and about the jumpsuit looks great with a pair of platform trainers to add a bit of height but for night I would definitely pair this with my lace up thick block heels which I'm excited to wear (when I find an actual occasion to wear it). With Vogue calling it 'Spring's Trickiest Trend' it's no wonder fashion girls are out to prove that this trend can be worn in many ways and worn well. I decided to keep my accessories to a minimum and stick to the well loved monochrome look so a simple bucket bag can be the ideal throw on bag to complete this look.








CULOTTE JUMPSUIT: RIVER ISLAND/ TRAINERS: NEW LOOK/ BAG: H&M/ CHOKER: URBAN OUTFITTERS 


Caitlin x
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig