12.4.16

The Silky Bomber!





If I had to choose one, and only one trend from SS16 that I just couldn't get enough of then without a doubt it would have to be the bomber. With every Street Style 'It' girl wearing one with her midi dress or Mom jeans there is no denying that this trend is one of my favourites. I love the versatility of them; how you can go from styling them in such a sporty way with sneakers and t-shirts, to dressing them up for a night out with a cami and heels. I don't think we will be saying goodbye to this trend any-time soon.

This lilac silk bomber is super lightweight; great for the up and coming (fingers crossed) hot months, it's from Zara and I've been loving the fact I can throw it on with pretty much every colour...so yes you will be seeing me in this an awful lot. Pairing with my new high waisted skinnies (a personal favourite of mine) with ripped knees for a great daytime look. If you know me well then you will know how much I love a good pair of black boots... and of course they have to have a slight heel.




SILK BOMBER: ZARA/ JEANS: ASOS/ T-SHIRT: ASOS/ BOOTS: PUBLIC DESIRE/ HOOPS: VINTAGE/ BELT: ASOS 

Caitlin x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig