15.4.16

A Little Bit Of Gingham



My thing for a good ole pair of mom jeans is well and truly that I am slightly and if not completely obsessed with them, urgh the way they sit and the vintage feel to them makes me want to have them in so many different colours and styles. Light denim has been something I've fallen in love with over the past few months; looking at Pinterest and Tumblr for lots of inspo on how to style them in every way possible. I just love them!

Say goodbye to your classic striped tee and say hello to that all new gingham print, seen on the runway of the Victoria Beckham SS16 collection it's undoubtedly the statement print of the season. Creating that all so vintage grunge feel to the outfit simply by adding a thick black choker can turn an outfit into a high street win. I personally like pairing my mom jeans with black heeled boots for comfort and that minimal feel that comes with a lot of my outfits. Never forget that even though it is Spring and we are hoping for sunny weather but it is still cold and opting for a black leather jacket to comfortably sit on your shoulders will mean you don't have to worry about the cold.









TOP: ZARA/ JEANS: ASOS/ LEATHER JACKET: ALL SAINTS/ BOOTS: PUBLIC DESIRE/ CHOKER: URBAN OUTFITTERS

Caitlin x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig