1.10.15

MAC Makeup









With thanks to some family friends for the amazing Mac Voucher, I purchased the most beautiful makeup that I have ever, ever, ever owned. Going into the Mac shop I didn't know what I wanted but I had a stylist test some different things on me, and as soon as she tried the 'Burgundy' eyeshadow palette I felt like a princess. The sparkly shades of pink, purple and brown are so flattering, and last for hours! Unlike a lot of eyeshadows I own they go on so nicely and thick, which I love! 

I also got the 'Velvet Teddy' lipstick'; which everyone raves about... and I can tell why! The slight hint of brown creates a bold statement lip and with the 'Subculture' lip pencil they really enhance your lips, making them bigger; but not as big as Kylie Jenner's I must add. 

Caitlin x 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I was so close to purchasing burgundy times nine because it is the most stunning palette and perfect for autumn time! Your post has basically made me decide that tomorrow I'm going into town and getting it! Velvet teddy is such a good pick as well! Great haul and blog too! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's literally the best thing I've bought in terms of makeup, so worth the money!! Thank you so much !!xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig