6.11.15

My Favourite Print









SKIRT: TOPSHOP/ TOP: TOPSHOP/HAT: RIVER ISLAND


Hey! I hope everyone's week is going well, and that your Christmas shopping is looking successful, unlike some of mine in which case is still in the store... I'm so stuck this year on what to buy people it's unbelievable. But alas, in amongst work and my non successful Christmas shopping trip I finally found time to write about my extra cute, fluffy, leopard print A Line skirt which is from Topshop. I really am obsessed with anything animal print and pairing it with this raw denim top to add to the fact that a dark denim is my favourite thing to wear at this time of year.  I bought this and my mum gave me the 'isn't it a bit short' comment and look, but I couldn't resist and anyway what's wrong with a little short number?!

Caitlin x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig