11.8.15

I Heart London

LONDON:










Notting Hill was the one place I wanted to go to on my birthday and all because it has some of the prettiest houses and shops that are more up end, such as The Kooples which I like to dream in. I took some blog photos here and fell in love with the cutest VW Camper-van which will be mine one day... or so I say. 






We spent forever in Harrods and honestly I could never get bored in that shop. I was literally drooling walking down the section of 'Super Brands' with the likes of Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, Prada and Alexander McQueen. My dad wasn't as impressed but what can I say I certainly was. 

THE HOTEL:





We stayed in the ME hotel in the strand which is the artistic and cultural heart of London. I loved the modern feel to the hotel and how the walls changed patterns in the reception, that was enough to make me say wow. The restaurant we went to was called Cucina Asellina and served tapas, which was incredible! The mushroom risotto was probably one of the best dishes I've ever had. We then celebrated my 18th in style on the rooftop bar lounge Radio which was so laid back.

Caitlin x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig