10.12.16

Releasing My Inner Leo






It's really no secret that animal print is my thing. If any a print I could choose, it would always be a print of this sort. There's something so crazy about it that actually reminds me of myself because well, I have been known to be a little crazy at times. Every time I wear it, I feel like I'm letting my wild cat side out, which is only acceptable seeing as I am a leo and therefore part of the cat family right? I'm only joking but seriously my desire to own copious amounts of this print is ridiculous and definitely brings out my inner Leo. 

I love an off the shoulder piece, so finding a cheetah print dress version with ruffled cuffs and hem was like dream buy for me. It's darish and got a few heads turning but according to my horoscope traits I'm 'confident' so it's only right I wore this dress with a little pride. I like to keep the accessories to a minimum when wearing a print like this, and you really can't go wrong with black...and a choker from Jaxks ( I did not intend for that to rhyme).

I've always loved being a Leo; I know it's only a Zodiac sign but sometimes when I read the traits and horoscopes I can't help but fully relate. Leos are confident, ambitious and generous but can be stubborn and slightly melodramatic...which is kinda me down to a T. 

I'm ambitious when it comes to getting to where I want to be, not letting things get in my way and making sure I'm always pushing myself to be the best I can be. My confidence however hasn't always been my forte. I used to constantly doubt myself and not even have the confidence to be the real me and to wear what I wanted to wear. Confidence is definitely something I've learnt with time, getting a job and growing as a person. I now dress for myself and can wear things a little out there which I would have never have done two years ago! Generous, well at this time of year especially it's kinda hard not be. I can't stop buying presents for people, constantly adding more and more things to my bag, for people I already have spent so much on...I just want to treat everyone and then wonder why my bank balance is so low! The latter two...well lets just say I can be awfully stubborn and melodramatic at times, as much as I hate to admit it but we all have traits we try our hardest to prevent but just can't seem to get rid of. I'm just going to blame these on being a Leo...it's really not my fault! 






Dress: Motel at Asos
Coat: Topshop
Shoes: Office
Bag: H&M
Choker: Jaxks 

Caitlin x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig