1.10.16

Fashion Week Street Style Inspo







You've probably heard me talk about my love (obsession) for street style before and with fashion week just been, I had a whale of a time searching through endless websites finding my favourite street style looks. When the runways are in full swing it's often the streets that we turn to for some inspiration and heads up on the trends that are set to arise...it's actually probably what I look forward to the most over that period. The copious amounts of bloggers and fashion elite that show us that dressing just how you want to, no matter the audience means that standing out is really just something you have to do, which to me should be a mantra in my life. 

Some of my absolute favourite looks included PVC leather skirts; where punk rock met street style chic and vinyl style glossy pieces were everywhere to be seen with people like Alexa Chung wearing a glossy mac (*insert heart eye emoji) which was a contender for the most amazing piece I have seen in a while, completely replacing the traditional Macintosh and remastering it to current season style. Striped jumpers were all out in a ray of colour blocks and slogan graphic tees, which have already had a lot of talk about were quick to make an entrance paired with vintage style jeans and PVC skirts. Velvet suits took on a more sartorial look while everyday luxe gave me plenty of day-to-day style inspo. I came to think that this will be probably my favourite season to date, with styles that I've always wanted to wear such as 80s inspired leathers with cool punk vibes to them...goodbye floral A-line skirts, hello red leather asymmetric skirts.
















Caitlin x 


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE all of this inspo!
    Every outfit is amazing!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Street Style is one of my favourite things! Aren't they just! xo

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig