20.5.17

My Week On Instagram


I'm forever searching for new and exciting things I can add to my blog to make it a little more, well, me! And I've decided to do a series titled 'My week on instagram' to share with you all just what I've been wearing, what I've been doing and any other exciting (or not exciting) things that I have been posting. So stay tuned for a lot more of these types of posts! I also had a few days away from Instagram at the weekend while I spent time with my family and my boyfriend, and to be honest I just really couldn't be bothered to post anything which felt kinda nice for a change...I think we all sometimes forget that it's okay to have a bit of time away from Social Media; I mean it will still be there when we get back.

But anyway enjoy 'My week on Instagram'...












Until next time!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig