3.3.17

The LFW Street Style Edition: AW17


All photos taken by me.

Street style has been an obsession of mine for a while now, and something I've previously talked about on the blog here and here. There has always been something about it that appeals to me so much; seeing the personal styles of the off duty models, bloggers and fashion elite somehow fills our head with sartorial inspiration that is enough to last us till the next fashion week. As much as I adore watching clips from some of the big runways, there has always been something about street style that seems more intimate and relatable. It's the chance to actually celebrate some of best dressed women and men around the country and to see the trends that are set to arise in the next few months.

For me, heading down to London to shoot street style for the first time ever was pretty crazy to say the least. Running along side some of the top photographers trying to get the perfect street style shot as well as getting up close and personal to some of my favourite women in fashion. There were so many perfect transitional outfits this year, with practical pieces styled against OTT prints and colour schemes (which I loved!) Some of my favourite styles included mustard yellow outfits toughened up with black mesh or leather, belted dresses and mini bags, statement graphic hoodies, PVC detailing, corset belts, white cowboy boots and the red and denim dream combination.

So, here are my favourite looks from the streets of LFW...

Roberta Benteler


Rebbecca Laurey and Zanita Whittington 


Veronika Heilbrunner 
Emili Sindlev



Aira Ferreira and Brittany Noon
Beatrice Gutu 


All photos taken by me.

Caitlin x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig