12.3.16

The Big Apple!





COAT: 32 THE GUILD/ HAT: ASOS/ JEANS: ASOS/ BAG: TOPSHOP/ POM-POM: ASOS

I'm back from New York, and already suffering major post holiday blues...which is understandable when you compare New York with where I live *cries*. Big cities have always been places that excite me and the idea of getting lost in a big city appeals to me more than a beach holiday (I do still love the sun of course!) The first few days in New York were bitter, and even with layers on I felt as though my fingers were going to fall off. This hat was my life saviour though, something I bought specifically for New York. I borrowed my mums amazing coat from 32 The Guild in Northampton (I've had my eyes on it for quite some time now.) 

Downtown Brooklyn: 




HAT: TOPSHOP/ SUNGLASSES: ASOS/ JUMPER: NEXT 

Brooklyn was the coolest place to go, so only acceptable I wore my new sunglasses with leopard print detailing. I knew we were going to be doing a lot of walking that day so decided to opt for my New Look platform trainers; an absolute bargain and dead comfy, I paired them with my Asos mom jeans; the best fit mom jeans ever and a thick v-neck camel jumper. 

T-shirt Weather: 



T-SHIRT: ZARA/ SCARF: TOPSHOP/ BOOTS: ASOS/ CHOKER: VINTAGE 

It was hard to believe the day we left New York was so warm and actually t-shirt weather; wish we had got to stay for longer in the sun and not to go back to rainy England! This top was my first purchase of my New York trip; I got it in Zara at the airport and is the best white t-shirt I have ever feast my eyes on. The black ribbon ties at the front and makes for a super cool and quirky piece, throwing on my mom jeans again for a casual last day look. 

Night on Broadway:


PLAYSUIT : ZARA/ BOOTS: TOPSHOP

What looks like a simple red belted dress is actually a playsuit; Zara are the best for these and are so flattering on. I wore this for our night on Broadway to watch Les Miserables... I take any excuse to dress up when I'm away. Pairing with simple black boots and minimal jewellery to let the outfit do the talking! 


Caitlin xoxo 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig